What is humatrope Lilly?
HUMATROPE LILLY 72IU
It comes under the category of human growth hormone which is man made. As it is a growth hormone it also promotes increase in height and increase in size of muscles and elevated muscle mass. As naturally produced growth hormone is mostly released while sleeping, for better results it must be administered during bedtime. This is seen to promote translation of proteins, utilization of fat and also increased levels of sugar in blood. It also promotes healthy hair growth.
Mechanism of action: HUMATROPE LILLY 72IU
It binds to a transmembrane receptor and leads to the production of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I), IGF binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3), and the acid-labile subunit (ALS). This 3-peptide compound is brought to target cells, binds to IGF-I receptors, and stimulates metabolic functions.
- It is used to promote growth in children who doesn’t produce natural growth hormone in their body in sufficient amounts
- It treats girls who have Turner’s syndrome
- For the treatment of children with Chronic renal insufficiency
- Helps children who are born before required or ideal gestational period.
- It elevates muscle mass and builds up muscles
- Boosts up your metabolism
- Burns body fat at a faster rate
- Improves the quality and texture of your skin
- Slow down your aging process
- Also used to treat age related disorders
At what age should it be administered?
Ideal age for its administration is 4-6 years as it won’t show its benefits if taken after the closure of epiphyseal plates. If failure of growth in children is evident early administration will show better results.
Recommended dosage of humatrope?
Recommended dose is 0.2 mg/day. This dose can be increased per month in increments of 0.1 or 0.2 mg.
How long does it take to work?
If it is administered to satisfy the purpose of muscle wasting or weight loss it takes approx 2 weeks to show its effects. Don’t use it in greater concentration (different than what is prescribed) as more concentration means more side effects.
Adverse effects: HUMATROPE LILLY 72IU
- Precipitation of diabetes
- Irreversible acromegaly if taken in greater concentration
- Cardiovascular issues
- Formation of blood clots
- Erectile dysfunction
- Increased risks of secondary tumors
- Reduced count of serum liver enzymes
- Renal hypertrophy
Storage: HUMATROPE LILLY 72IU
Refrigerate it between 2-8°C. Keep it away from sunlight and heat.
Keep it away from children and pets.