What is Thermo – lipid stack?
Thermo Lipid Stack 50ml
It is an accelerated fat loss formulation which burns fat and increases energy levels at a very high rate. The supplements it consists of complement each other thus works more effectively.
It is a combination of thermogenic and lipolytic agents.
What does liquid thermo do?
Thermo lipid stack is a combination of several ingredients which makes it a complex fat burner formulation present in quickly absorbable but viscous form invented or formed for individuals who are into hard training or bodybuilding to meet their fitness goals. Choline is the core ingredient of thermo liquid responsible for burning excess body fat, and metabolizing homocysteine in liver as well as the maintenance of normal liver function.
How to take it?
For better results, dilute it into a pure fruit drink and take it as a first thing in the morning before eating anything in, empty stomach. For oral use only.
Recommended dosage: Thermo Lipid Stack 50ml
Max dose which can be taken is 2ml per day. Suggested for oral use only.
Composition of thermo – lipid stack: Thermo Lipid Stack 50ml
- Clen 60 mg /ml
- T3 50mg /ml
- Yohimbine HCL
- 7 keto HCL
- Green tea extracts
- Thermo Lipid ingredients have synergy to work alongside each other with the up-regulation of cells in fat.
Benefits: Thermo Lipid Stack 50ml
- It accelerates fat loss which is its primary usage :- The lipolytic agents in the thermo lipid stack promote fat loss by breaking down stored fat for energy. This can help individuals to achieve their weight loss goals more quickly and efficiently.
- Reduces appetite
- Boosts up your metabolism (which means that it burns more calories, even when at rest. This can help individuals to lose weight more quickly and efficiently).
Also increases energy levels:- The thermogenic agents in the thermo lipid stack can also increase energy levels, which can help individuals to feel more motivated and energized throughout the day. This can help individuals to maintain an active lifestyle and achieve their fitness goals more easily
Do fat burners have side effects?
- tachycardia and other cardiovascular problems
- chest pain and angina pectoris
- Increased heart rate,
- shortness of breath
What happens when you stop taking fat burners
Fat burners are known to have ingredients that increase cortisol levels in our bodies. Once you stop taking them your body will run out of increased levels of cortisol. There’s a bigger chance one will experience adrenal exhaustion, leading to lethargy and burnout.
Do fat burners work with exercise?
Fat burners are effective for weight loss. However, they are no miracle drugs. All medications work more effectively when taken along with anything that acts synergistically with it. Good and healthy diet which complements it’s ingredients along with fat burning workout exercises will definitely boost up your fat burning process.
Contraindications: Thermo Lipid Stack 50ml
It must be avoided in following patients or individuals:-
- Hypertensive patients
- Patients with cardiovascular problems or prone to it.
- Diabetic patients
- Individuals with thyroid problems
- The stimulants & herbal extracts in these supplements can affect your blood sugar level, making them a bit more dangerous for diabetics.