Chemical Characteristics of Turinabol
As previously mentioned, Tbol is, in reality, a modified form of Dianabol (Methandrostenolone), whereby it is actually a combination of the chemical structures of Dianabol and Clostebol (4-chlorotestosterone). It possesses the same general chemical structure of Dianabol along with the 4-chloro substitution that Clostebol possesses. The result is that Tbol becomes a much milder hormone than its parent hormone Dianabol. The alterations to its chemical structure remove the ability for it to be able to be aromatized into Estrogen, as well as exhibiting a far weaker androgenic strength.
Properties of Turinabol
Because of its distinct separation of its androgenic to anabolic effects, it is a weaker anabolic steroid than its parent hormone Dianabol. However, the assurance with Tbol is that with any apparent muscle building capability, it will present much less in the way of androgenic effects and absolutely no estrogenic effects (due to its inability to aromatize into Estrogen). Because of its fairly weaker strength than Dianabol, the doses required to elicit effects from Tbol are considered to be quite high (this will be explained shortly in the Tbol doses section of this profile).
In general, athletes and bodybuilders can expect steady and quality lean mass gains with no risk of any bloating, gyno, or any other estrogenic effects. Mass and strength gains are not known to be dramatic due to its lack of anabolic strength, but steady and quality lean gains that grow consistently over time can be expected. It is also used as an ideal cutting agent during periods of fat loss or pre-contest preparation due to its inability to convert into Estrogen. Turinabol’s capabilities really shine as an adjunct to other anabolic steroids when it is run (stacked) with other anabolic steroids due to its ability to bind to SHBG. Binding to SHBG allows more of the other anabolic steroids it is stacked with to be available to do their job, being uninhibited by SHBG, which is another advantage that it exhibits.
Turinabol Side Effects
Oral Turinabol is known as one of the ‘mild’ oral anabolic steroids, often put in the same category as Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Primobolan. Turinabol also lacks any estrogenic component and does not cause estrogen levels to rise. This means Tbol is a relatively safe compound for women and those wanting a mild steroid as an introduction into the world of anabolics.
- Androgenic Side Effects
Turinabol’s chemical alteration of holding a double-bond between carbons 1 and 2, as well as the 4-chloro modification, grant it with a significantly reduced androgenic strength. This, though, does not avoid the androgenicity of Turinabol on users. In higher doses, Tbol can cause androgenic symptoms such as aggression, roid rage and acne. Turinabol is also metabolized by the 5-alpha-reductase enzyme into a stronger androgenic metabolite, but the rate of 5AR reduction that Turinabol is exposed to is known to be very minor.
- Estrogenic Side Effects
Turinabol is a modified form of Methandrostenolone (Dianabol, Dbol), and while Dianabol does hold a moderate affinity for aromatization into estrogen, Turinabol does not at all. Turinabols chemical makeup makes interaction with the estrogen receptor (ER) impossible. This is the result of its 4-chloro substitution (the chloro group that has been affixed to the 4th carbon on the steroid structure). Turinabol cannot, therefore, aromatase at any dosage. Side effects such as gynecomastia will not be the result of Turinabol usage.
- Hepatoxic and Cholesterol Related Side Effects
Due to Turninabol being a C17-alpha alkylated oral anabolic steroid, liver values including AST and ALT levels will rise with its use. Tbol dosages nowadays are more than 15-35 mg per day, often exceeding 60mg. Therefore, more of a negative impact on liver, kidney and cholesterol would be expected. Just like many oral steroids, the users’ cholesterol profile can change dramatically. HDL can fall and LDL can rise causing a bad environment for other cardiovascular related side effects and increase risk factors.
- Cardiovascular Side Effects
As previously noted, cholesterol levels can change when oral steroids are used, even for short periods. Recent research has pointed the finger at cholesterol as being one of the most important steroid-related side effects bodybuilders want to avoid. The thickening of the blood (red blood count RBC), artery plaque, high blood pressure, high LDL and low HDL can and will lead to coronary heart disease (CHD) if adequate precautions aren’t taken. It is thus advised; all oral steroids are taken for cycles of 6-8 weeks and no longer. Support supplements are also advised, these include Curcumin, Citrus Bergamot, Vitamin K2, Omega-3.
Turinabol Doses and Administration
- Turinabol has a low androgenic rating of 6 and an anabolic strength rating of 53, this makes it near perfect in terms of comparing side effects and gains. Due to such as low androgenic rating, acne, aggression, roid rage and strength increases are rare, but not non-existent. Compared to its parent hormone Dianabol, it’s a weaker anabolic and bodybuilders don’t see Oral Tbol as a mass gaining agent.
- Turinabol posses roughly half the anabolic rating of Testosterone, so dosages in the range of 40-60mg per day are advised as an introduction.Turinabol dosages can exceed 80-100mg per day, but bodybuilders report side effects begin to rise, whilst gains remain constant.
- Medical doses of Turinabol are around 5-10mg per day and given to those with muscle wasting diseases. Female medical doses start at 1mg per day and can exceed 2.5mg daily (QC).
- Beginner Turnabol doses are suggested at 30-40mg per day, whilst intermediate users can use 50-80mg daily. Advanced and professional bodybuilders can use 80-100mg plus per day, with some forums reporting doses of 150mg being used. However, these more extreme doses can cause side effects and other androgens can be used with better gains.
- Female Turinabol doses are between 5-10mg per day. Steroid abuse in women, with extreme dosages, can cause permanent virilization symptoms, acne, aggression and masculinizing effects.
- Turinabol has a half-life of 16 hours. This is considered long when compared to other oral androgens. Dianabol, which is closely structurally related to Tbol, has a half-life of 4.5-6 hours for example. As a result of this long half-life, it is not required to split Tbol dosages into twice per day, but the steroid user can ingest the full daily dosage once per day.
Turinabol Cycles and Uses
Tbol is often stacked in combination with other anabolic steroids, this is due to it being a mild compound and lowering natural testosterone levels in users. Turinabol isn’t the most anabolic or androgenic of steroids, therefore mass gaining agents are favoured over Tbol. This relatively mild anabolic is used during cutting phases, fat loss periods and pre-contest bodybuilding.
Turinabol cycles can consist of running the oral alone at between 40-60mg per day for 6-8 weeks. This will give a nice boost in strength, lean muscle and allow the steroid user to maintain muscle mass when in a calorie deficit. Preventing protein breakdown is a much-needed weapon when getting to sub 10% body fat is the goal.
More advanced stacks of Oral Turinabol can mean other compounds such as; Testosterone can be used for synergistic effects. Short and long estered Testosterone preparations can be used. Testosterone Propionate at 100mg injected every other day with Turinabol 60mg per day lasting 8 weeks is an excellent stack for lean muscle mass and dieting for the summer.
During longer cycles of Testosterone, for example, using Testosterone Enanthate for 12 weeks, an oral is introduced for the first 4-6 weeks whilst the Testosterone “kicks in”. This is a term used for when stable blood plasma levels are at their peak and gains in muscle mass and protein synthesis are at their highest.
There are no reviews yet.